Sunday, December 1, 2019

THINGS CANCER MADE ME SAY I’ve got cancer-induced insomnia and it’s breaking me physically and mentally

'm completely and utterly exhausted, I'm not sure I've ever felt tiredness like this.
Like most people, I've struggled to sleep at times throughout my life - not least when my kids were little.
I could cope with that, just about. Albeit with a lot of help, and scheduling in 'crash, do nothing days'.
But this is different. This is the result of over-doing it.
It's the kind of tiredness where if I could curl up and my body - and life - would let me, I would sleep until Christmas.
It's the kind that is affecting my ability to think, that makes me want to cry and the kind that's making me lose my sh*t at the drop of a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Hacked: Recovery Steps

 sorry to hear that your Facebook page has been hacked. It can be a distressing situation, but there are steps you can take to regain contro...